- pH, ORP, ISE, conductivity and DO measurements in a waterproof hand-held or splashproof benchtop meter
- Backlit display for easy viewing
- Full complement of GLP-related features including Star Navigator 21 software
- SMART STABILITY and SMART AVERAGING functions for automatically optimized accuracy, precision and
- Storage of up to 10 password protected methods for easy retrieval of operation procedures.
- Automatic salinity correction for DO measurements from the conductivity probe reading.
- Simultaneous display of pH or ISE, conductivity, DO and temperature measurements.
- Battery power delivers over 2,000 hours of continuous operation
- 3 year warranty
Range: - 2.000 to 19.999
Resolution: 0.1, 0.01, 0.001
Relative Accuracy: 0.002
Range: 0 to 19900
Resolution: 1, 2, or 3 significant digits
Relative Accuracy: 0.2 mV or 0.05%, whichever is greater
Units: M, mg/L, %, ppb, or no units
Calibration Features: Linear point to point, non-linear
selectable auto-blank, low concentration range stability.
Range: 0.000 to 3000 mS/cm, auto resolution with cell constant dependence
Resolution: 4 significant digits down to 0.001 µS/cm, cell constant dependent
Relative Accuracy: 0.5% ? 1 digit or 0.01 µS/cm, whichever is greater.
Concentration Range: 0.00 to 90.0 mg/L
Resolution: 0.0, 0.00 mg/L
Relative Accuracy: 0.2 mg/L
% Saturation Range: 0.0 to 600 %
Resolution: 0, 0.0 %
Relative Accuracy: 2 %
Calibration Features: Water Saturated Air, Air Saturated Water, Manual (Winkler), and Zero Point.
Probe Type: Polarographic